Hotel San Samuele Venice official site
1) This is the ONLY official website of HOTEL SAN SAMUELE in Venice !
All the others sites advertising our hotel are TRAVEL AGENCIES-owned (Booking, Expedia etc.): they earn commissions on successful bookings and require us to pay fees as well.
We guarantee you the best rate on the Internet. By booking directly with us you will get an extra 10% discount right away by entering the Promocode “CRAZY10” in the box above, plus FREE CHECK IN AFTER 8:00 pm (if you book through agencies, you need to pay extra 15 Euro).
2) Our location is truly unique as we are less than 5 minutes walk away from two of the most stunning attractions in Venice: Piazza San Marco and Ponte di Rialto.We are tucked in the heart of the quiet, elegant and bohemian “Sestiere San Marco” (San Marco district), littered with antique shops and art galleries.In the immediate hotel surroundings, you can find excellent small restaurants and a grocery shop for your basic needs. The nearby Campo Santo Stefano is surrounded by outdoor cafes, cute cafeterias serving delicious breakfast and the famous Paolin’s ice cream shop, where Venetians use to meet for a drink. A pharmacy and a supermarket, just few minutes walk away, complete the range of services available at hand.
3) Hotel San Samuele is easily reachable both from Piazzale Roma and “Santa Lucia” railway station. In just 20 minutes you will be in Hotel as we are only two ‘vaporetto’ (water bus) stops away. Line 1 stops at SAN ANGELO while Line 2 or N stops at SAN SAMUELE. From there, it will take only 2 minutes walk to get to our hotel.
4) From “Marco Polo” AIRPORT, the comfortable and speedy Alilaguna ORANGE LINE boat will take you in just 1 hour to our SAN ANGELO stop.
5) We warmly welcome you with a smile, making you immediately feel at home in a cozy and friendly environment. We at San Samuele Hotel are all international friends deeply in love with Venice whose secrets we are willing to share with our guests, by giving you precious advice on how to avoid the crowds, the best times to visit museums or how to build customized itineraries based on your interests and stay length, letting you discover Venetians’ favorite places.
6) Remember that we are a small, 1-star hotel!As we are located in a charming, old Venetian residence dating back to ’600, no elevator is available. Smoking is not allowed throughout the hotel. Rooms are simply furnished with an antique touch that gives them a lovely look. Towels and linens are provided and rooms are cleaned and tidied every day. As we want you to dip in the magical Venice atmosphere while ensuring you the utmost relaxing stay, we have chosen not to equip the hotel rooms with TV set. Laundry and ironing service are available upon request.
7) Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel. In addition, a computer allows you to browse the Internet and to print your boarding pass at no charge.
8) As the authoritative Guide du Routard states, ours is “A true travelers’ hotel” - one of the best compliments a hotel can receive!